Monday, June 2, 2008

A "Quick" update

Ok, nothing is ever quick with me Ha Ha, I know this but....we went for more adoption training and what I determined is that adoption is NOT for the faint of heart but I am not faint at heart, therefore I am incredibly determined. The questions raised in my mind were ones I had not thought of before, and ones I will continue to "ponder in my heart" for many years to come. Some of them are to personal to share, others were just not thought of. Lots about the birth mom, she will always be there in my child's heart and you know I think I want my child to always be in hers. I realize now that there is only One who can fill the void caused by a sense of loss and rejection, because He experienced it! I know that I cannot do this with out Him. And I don't intend to!

No comments: