Monday, November 24, 2008

I Cry Everytime.....

So Facing the Giants has ended up being one of my favorite movies, despite the volunteer acting. As we get ready to start this new adventure of starting City Community Church, I guess I am a little sentimental in all God has shown us, given us and provided for us.I can't quit now. There is work to be done. I cry every time I watch this clip....If God has given you the gift of leadership, or whatever the gift is He has given you...don't waste it. Watch my
favorite clip....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RekmSBA1NK8/

2 comments:

Kathy Albright said...

Hey Nathan, Kathy Albright here from Lakeview. Meet me under the bridge ministry. Could you please email me, I have some questions for you and a favor to ask.
brite4598@att.net

Thank you and God bless you, we miss you. Kathy Albright

Kathy Albright said...

Hi Nathan, Kathy Albright here from Lakeview. Meet me under the bridge ministry. Could you please email me, I have some questions and a favor to ask.

brite4598@att.net