Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lousy Blogger

Ok Ok Ok...yes I know I am a lousy blogger. That is so much my personality....I am great out out the gate and not much for stamina ;-) I would love to have a great spiritual analogy, some words of wisdom, some thought provoking idea....but to be honest...I just don't, it has been a very busy month, and I am mentally drained.
An update....we got a certified copy of our home study in the mail the other day and the kids laughed (in a scared way) as I danced around the kitchen doing the "stir the pot dance" (some call it the cabbage patch) as I sang "We're cool.... enough to get a baby".
Our dossier is done and ready to be mailed to the Philippines. I will let you know when that happens. And I promise to Blog...at least once a week.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Congratulations, Mamma!! Once this paper work is sent how long do you think it will be?